Jotul F 370
The Jøtul F 370 Concept was designed by the renowned Norwegian design company Hareide Design.
The stoves have innovative shapes and details with exciting diverse materials. Large side windows give a fantastic view of the flames. The Jøtul F 370 Concept has received a number of prestigious design awards such as the German ”red dot design award: best of the best”, the Norwegian “Award for Design Excellence” and the US Vesta Award.
• Approved for use with wood bio-fuels
• Three panel glass design provides an
elegant three-sided view of flames
• Furnature quality cast iron construction
• Standard stove gloves
• Skamol firebox liner
• Multi-directional (Top, Rear) flue exit capability
• Standard draw down flue adaptor
• Compact hearth protection
• Low clearances to combustibles
• Standard Ash Pan
• EPA approved